Hello friends! A warm welcome to you once again. Almost everyone would like to watch the film. Movies play a major role in shaping our society so it is important not only to watch the movie but also to watch the right movie. Now your favorite movie, you want to watch it again and again. Millions of fans are crazy behind their favorite actor or actress. You must have heard about the earnings of the film in the newspapers or in the news, due to which you will also have a desire to work in films. The film industry is known only for its money and fame. If you still do not believe us, then stay with us, in which we will tell you about the world’s 10 biggest film industry:
10. Nigerian Cinema – Most of you might not know about Novel, Novel Film Industry is a very well known film industry in Africa. We may think of it as a small film industry, but Bollywood is not a small industry but a film industry that earns worldwide. It produces many great films every year. The Nigerian film industry is the largest film industry in Africa. It comes fifth in terms of film production every year. It has been working continuously since 1960. The Mirror Boy and Abuja Wood are some of the famous movies here. If you have not realized its success till now, then let us tell you that demonetisation has earned about 43 billion 26 crores and about 50 films are made every week which makes it a very progressive film industry.
9.Wide Frame Box – This is a Singapore based organization. Indonesian businessman and motion pictures maker Michael Sullivan holds 90 percent of the film industry. Between 2010 and 2011, it faced a lot of problems as foreign films were now subject to higher valuation tax. Very few people would probably know about this film industry of Singapore that is no ordinary film industry because it has also made amazing films that have won many Oscars. Many people are still crazy about movies made by West Travelers. However, the economy of the country did not benefit much from this industry because the films that came out used to pay a lot of tax in making them and making their series. Well-being does not benefit like this, yet it is the ninth largest film industry in the world. Kriyas brought out by Vasu Travels also got to see many great movies.Will go
8. German Cinema – Let us now take you to Hitler’s countries. But if you have a good knowledge of history, then you would know that earlier also films were made in Germany and German films were also very famous. Hitler also took advantage of this and made films on Nazism. Come out of history and tell you about German cinema. German cinema started around 1895. Barbara Hindaun and American Friend are some of the main films of what can be called the fastest growing film industry in the world today. Not only German cinema but also cinema schools exist in Germany which make it even more special. According to 2017 statistics, German cinema has become the most expensive film industry of 72 billion 300 million, making it the eighth largest film industry in the world.
7. France Cinema – France is one of the largest film industries in the world. It is one of the oldest film industries in the world. Initially the film industry was nothing special but with time it became quite famous. The trends here are some of the famous movies of Atlantis and Male Cinema. This industry makes many types of films and every year the earnings from films in France are increasing. In France, in Poland, Argentina and many other countries, film directors choose the location of their films. It still remains a successful film industry. Its success is 91 billion 70 crore, whose earnings make it the seventh largest film industry in the world. South Korean Cinema South Korea is making a lot of progress in its film industry.
6. South Korea – Yes you heard it right. South Korea has also been continuously doing better in its film industry. If you don’t believe then you can watch movies like Parasite and Boney and no doubt it is made by South Korea Cinema. South Korean cinema was started in 1945 and has been working continuously since then and has earned a lot since then. Its total earnings so far are about one trillion 11 billion rupees. He is the creator of films like Pop and Korean Horror. The South Korean film industry has come a long way to become the sixth largest film industry in the world today.
5. United Kingdom Film Industry – This film industry has been associated with the film industry for many years already. No one had ever imagined that the film industry of the United Kingdom started scaling heights and the financial progress never stopped. After the government reduced the tax on it, the fate of this industry was opened, but it earned about one trillion 13 billion and became the fifth largest film industry in the world. On one hand, this industry is very ahead not only in terms of earnings but also in terms of screens. The United Kingdom of Cinema today has more than 4600 film screens. Movies like Invisible Man and Emma are movies made by him.
4. Japan – We all know that Japan does not lag behind in any field. In terms of Japan’s film industry, the rest have reached the forefront. The film industry of Japan is one of the oldest film industries in the world, which was started in 1897. Do you know that Cinema of Japan was Asia’s largest film producing industry till 2012 but due to the low progress of the country’s economy and the cost involved in making movies, Japan’s film industry gradually started falling down. But in 2017 itself, it acquired a new identity in the whole world by earning a total of one trillion 80 billion. Due to Japan’s successful films screens and earnings, it is becoming the fourth largest film industry in the world.
3. Chinese Cinema – Chinese cinema is a well-known name in the film industry. Cinema of China is the third largest film industry in the world. It keeps making very famous films of the world every year, so it is very ahead in terms of earnings. According to the figures of 2016, China has more than 41 thousand film screens, which becomes the reason for its better earnings. Chinese cinema started in 1896, but it made its first film in 1895. That is why it is counted among the oldest film industries in the world. Many films made by Chinese cinema are famous all over the world. You will also be surprised to know that the China present in it has earned about 5 trillion, which has reached the third place in the world’s most expensive film industry today.
2. Bollywood – Yes! We know you were imagining her to be at number one but she is still at number two because of her earnings. By the way, Japan cinema and China earn more than Indian cinema. But in the number of films, no one even comes close to it. That’s why we have placed Indian cinema i.e. Bollywood in second place. We Indians should be proud that our film industry ranks first in the world in terms of film production. Indian cinema is also known as Bombay cinema. Bollywood started around 1900 and its first film came in 1913, which was Raja Harishchandra and a voiceless film which also became quite famous. The first talkie film of Indian cinema was Alam Ara. The Indian box office has grossed approximately one trillion 85 billion.
1. Hollywood – Who does not know about the top film industry of current states Hollywood. It is very famous worldwide for its science fiction and action films. Hollywood is the world’s highest-grossing film industry, it started around 1903. The first Hollywood film came in 1908, named Count of Monte Cristo, which became very famous. In 2017 itself, Hollywood had earned about eight trillion 45 billion. Movies made by Hollywood are famous all over the world. This is a 120-year-old film industry, due to which it is the world’s oldest, largest and highest-grossing film industry.
Do let us know by commenting about how you liked this information .